Just so happens that Cabela's recently opened in Billings. Just so happens that Richard hadn't been there yet...until today. It really is pretty neat but it would take hours to go through looking at everything, and it isn't 1 of their big stores! Shelby decided she needed to check her eyelids for holes, so we went to the truck until they were ready to go. If I know Richard and Kylie I'm sure we will be back in there to visit soon :) Another 90 miles back home and that is the end of Day #2 of Memorial Day weekend. Another good one for the books.Clouds parted...God said "Let there be Cabela's"
Just so happens that Cabela's recently opened in Billings. Just so happens that Richard hadn't been there yet...until today. It really is pretty neat but it would take hours to go through looking at everything, and it isn't 1 of their big stores! Shelby decided she needed to check her eyelids for holes, so we went to the truck until they were ready to go. If I know Richard and Kylie I'm sure we will be back in there to visit soon :) Another 90 miles back home and that is the end of Day #2 of Memorial Day weekend. Another good one for the books.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment