For Mom

I've always been told that I act a lot like Mom. The older I get the more I KNOW I act like my Mom :) Nothing wrong with it at all, in fact I think Mom and Dad get quite a kick out of it to tell you the truth. So I knew Mom would be tickled with these pictures of the flowers that I planted on Saturday prior to the acre of gardening. It was my Mother's Day present from Richard was to take me shopping for the flowers and pots and all the accessories and to take care of Shelby AND to not complain. WOW! He lasted until about 5:00 pm. What a great guy! Thank you Honey!

1 comment:

  1. I wish we could plant flowers, they'd be dead by sunset though with my gardening skills and the 115 degrees.
    GOOD JOB RICHARD for the moms day present, I laughed that you had to tag on... AND TO NOT COMPLAIN. Priceless :)

    I've had a few glimpses of my mom in the mirror too Jill- too funny.

    ReplyDelete