Day #1 of Memorial Day Weekend had to come to an end. We had a great day on the lake and ended up catching 5 fish! Shelby is offically part of the Redneck Yacht Club, and she loved it.
See, you got it!! I knew you would =) Loving the new pictures and music! Seeing that water and the views makes me want to hop in the boat and and relive some of our summer memories with the girls- those were some fun, crazy days. Ones that we won't tell our kids about, right. That's why I moved my family so far away- j/k. We were great kids =)
See, you got it!! I knew you would =) Loving the new pictures and music! Seeing that water and the views makes me want to hop in the boat and and relive some of our summer memories with the girls- those were some fun, crazy days. Ones that we won't tell our kids about, right. That's why I moved my family so far away- j/k. We were great kids =)
ReplyDelete