After a long day of delays and missed flights, Richards friend Mike (my birthday present to Richard) finally made it to Billings at 11:00 pm on Thursday night. We made it to Powell to a very upset Richard (he didn't know what I was doing in Billings so late). When Mike carried Shelby in the house from the garage, Richard was so excited and surprised and mainly confused it took a few minutes to understand what was going on, and soon realized why I was Billings so late......FOR HIM! Surprise!Birthday presents come in all shapes and sizes :)
After a long day of delays and missed flights, Richards friend Mike (my birthday present to Richard) finally made it to Billings at 11:00 pm on Thursday night. We made it to Powell to a very upset Richard (he didn't know what I was doing in Billings so late). When Mike carried Shelby in the house from the garage, Richard was so excited and surprised and mainly confused it took a few minutes to understand what was going on, and soon realized why I was Billings so late......FOR HIM! Surprise!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment