Andre (far left) is my co-hort in working for Dr. Hansen. We are starting to finish........each........others sentences :) Next to her is Janet, the little head you see poking through is Dr. Smith. Korlynn is our x-ray tech for Dr. Hansen-she is the cook of all cooks. And yes that is me in flannel tweety pj's with feet in them in September. I was sweating by the time I left at 10 a.m. :) So much fun! Thanks girls for making work as entertaining as it can be and our off days a blast.We spend WAY to much time together
Andre (far left) is my co-hort in working for Dr. Hansen. We are starting to finish........each........others sentences :) Next to her is Janet, the little head you see poking through is Dr. Smith. Korlynn is our x-ray tech for Dr. Hansen-she is the cook of all cooks. And yes that is me in flannel tweety pj's with feet in them in September. I was sweating by the time I left at 10 a.m. :) So much fun! Thanks girls for making work as entertaining as it can be and our off days a blast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment