Friday before Halloween

Shelby and I both dressed up the Friday before Halloween. Obviously she was Piglet and I was.......can you guess....think about it for a minute........a black-eyed pea. I have to tell you how people look at you differently if you have a black eye. They wouldn't look directly at me, wouldn't talk to me. And of course I forgot that it was on, so I was still smiling saying hi to everyone I met. Even the people that I work with!! Some did ask if I was ok...then I would remember that I even had the makeup even on. Wasn't really as funny as I thought it was going to be, Richard thought that some people from my work were going to show up at this shop and kick the snot out of him for hitting me :) haha I had a lot of explaining to do to a lot of people :)

No comments:

Post a Comment