Even her sisters and her friend Braylon can't make Santa any better. He was very nice though and gave her a candycane. Then with alligator tears in her eyes she handed it back to him, safely from her Dad's arms you understand.
Jill, you do realize your blog is one of my favorites? I laugh every time. The picture of Richard with his eyes bugged out in the rotating restraunt almost made me spit my coffee out this morning. You guys are hilarious. I miss you, come see me =(
p.s. I'm going to be in Baker Dec 21-26th...any chance to see ya?
Jill, you do realize your blog is one of my favorites? I laugh every time. The picture of Richard with his eyes bugged out in the rotating restraunt almost made me spit my coffee out this morning. You guys are hilarious. I miss you, come see me =(
ReplyDeletep.s.
I'm going to be in Baker Dec 21-26th...any chance to see ya?