I am slower that dog poop rolling up a hill, but it sure is fun in there. Richard just rolls his eyes at me and tries to give me some "pointers" that I generally don't listen to. Love you Honey :)
Thanks for my Friday morning laughs! Shelby has changed SO much, she is a character for sure. I have a lil someone who would have such a good time with her =) BTW are you getting some plane tickets or WHAT, girlfriend! I am waiting. Get. your. tickets. now! I mean, if you want to =)
Thanks for my Friday morning laughs! Shelby has changed SO much, she is a character for sure. I have a lil someone who would have such a good time with her =) BTW are you getting some plane tickets or WHAT, girlfriend! I am waiting. Get. your. tickets. now! I mean, if you want to =)
ReplyDelete