Shelby in the suicide seat

She was sooooo excited when we bought her the bike helmet....she didn't really know why. Now she will put it on and go to the bike in the garage and say "Ma-Ma ride." I have to tell you it's a little scary for me with her on there. If she looks to the right the bike leans to the right, looks to the left, lean to the left. She also figured out that she can kick her feet up and kick me in the butt. And since my seat is basically in her face, she can lean forward and give me a "good game", if you know what I mean. The last little trip was interesting because I rode for a few miles with the back of my shirt pulled up-thank you Shelby. But she does love it and that in itself will make me go again.

No comments:

Post a Comment