Shelby is fairly unbearable after Grandpa leaves. I mean she makes us down right miserable. If she gets in trouble, or is mad at us (often) she starts to whine, "Grand-p-a". Ugh. How can we compare to this? I mean seriously? She LOVES, LOVES, LOVES it when Grandpa and Grandma come to visit. She loves Skype on the computer too, doesn't really understand how Grandpa and Grandma are in the computer, but she thinks that is alright too. Grandpa! Grandpa! Grandpa!!
Shelby is fairly unbearable after Grandpa leaves. I mean she makes us down right miserable. If she gets in trouble, or is mad at us (often) she starts to whine, "Grand-p-a". Ugh. How can we compare to this? I mean seriously? She LOVES, LOVES, LOVES it when Grandpa and Grandma come to visit. She loves Skype on the computer too, doesn't really understand how Grandpa and Grandma are in the computer, but she thinks that is alright too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment