Grandma and Grandpa O'Donnell were able to come visit over the weekend. Ok really they didn't want to visit us so much....but it was great to see them. A quick backyard pic, maybe next family picture their will be grass :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Hold the train!!
ReplyDeleteOK so you have beautiful, lush green grass in one photo? The next it looks like Antarctica. Thank you for the post, just for me =) I will admit to enlarging each and every photo. Staring longingly...wishing that I lived there. I have my fan blowing on me, with the doors/windows closed this morning because it's already too HOT (at 8AM) to let any outside air in.
Now doesn't that sound fun?
I'm going to email you my itierary for the summer. We purchased our tickets and I'm ready to jump on the plane now =) Can't wait to see you guys.