Poor Mom...I didn't EXACTLY tell her that the ride would be in the mountains (she is scared of heights), and I didn't EXACTLY tell her that it would be 10 miles in the Ranger either. Before she knew any of that she agreed to go on yet another Grizwald adventure with Richard, Shelby and I. We went to Kirwin which is a deserted gold mine town, at 12000 feet, up a mountain trail, that is 1 1/2 hr drive to the trailhead from Powell. I love you Mom and thank you for going on another adventure with us. I hope you come back to visit soon. I already have our next place picked out :)Kirwin gold mine adventure
Poor Mom...I didn't EXACTLY tell her that the ride would be in the mountains (she is scared of heights), and I didn't EXACTLY tell her that it would be 10 miles in the Ranger either. Before she knew any of that she agreed to go on yet another Grizwald adventure with Richard, Shelby and I. We went to Kirwin which is a deserted gold mine town, at 12000 feet, up a mountain trail, that is 1 1/2 hr drive to the trailhead from Powell. I love you Mom and thank you for going on another adventure with us. I hope you come back to visit soon. I already have our next place picked out :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment