Alright, so I shouldn't laugh...but the photo/post made me laugh. Kyler actually got THREE warnings at childcare for fighting when he was 12-18 months. WTH????? I was so upset-thought I was raising the next Columbine kid. No, I'm kidding. But he outgrew it...mostly... ;) j/k!
I MISS YOU! We really need to catch up soon, I've been thinking of you a lot. Maybe as winter moves in, you'll take a trip here to warm up? Pulease?
Alright, so I shouldn't laugh...but the photo/post made me laugh. Kyler actually got THREE warnings at childcare for fighting when he was 12-18 months. WTH????? I was so upset-thought I was raising the next Columbine kid. No, I'm kidding. But he outgrew it...mostly... ;) j/k!
ReplyDeleteI MISS YOU! We really need to catch up soon, I've been thinking of you a lot. Maybe as winter moves in, you'll take a trip here to warm up? Pulease?