Apparently...every November the Lions Club in Cody hold a Turkey Shoot-you buy tickets to play games and win either a turkey or some cornish hens. Kids games..pop balloons, spin a wheel, things like that. This is the first year I have been able to attend so we bundles up and headed to Cody. It was 10 degrees outside, did I mention that? That's without the windchill. It was COLD!!Turkey Shoot '10
Apparently...every November the Lions Club in Cody hold a Turkey Shoot-you buy tickets to play games and win either a turkey or some cornish hens. Kids games..pop balloons, spin a wheel, things like that. This is the first year I have been able to attend so we bundles up and headed to Cody. It was 10 degrees outside, did I mention that? That's without the windchill. It was COLD!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment