Shelby and I headed to Cody this afternoon to see the giant tree taken from southern Wyoming that was heading to the White House. They handed out these Wild Bill "mushmash" as Shelby calls them so that people could wear them in the photo with the Christmas tree. As we stood there in the crowd of people in 40 degree weather I started to wonder if I have been living in Wyoming to long. Looking around I saw every shape and size of a human you could ask for, with a "mushmash" on carrying on casual conversations as if nothing had changed. Did I mention this was all in front of the Irma? Oh ya a bar, where else? Wild Bill Cody a.k.a. Shelby the Instigator
Shelby and I headed to Cody this afternoon to see the giant tree taken from southern Wyoming that was heading to the White House. They handed out these Wild Bill "mushmash" as Shelby calls them so that people could wear them in the photo with the Christmas tree. As we stood there in the crowd of people in 40 degree weather I started to wonder if I have been living in Wyoming to long. Looking around I saw every shape and size of a human you could ask for, with a "mushmash" on carrying on casual conversations as if nothing had changed. Did I mention this was all in front of the Irma? Oh ya a bar, where else?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment