My birthday was Feb. 4th and Richard gave me an awesome present. Saturday I went to Billings and stayed with my friend Angie to help paint her baby room!! Angie's husband Jaspur was gone also, just us girls. As I walked into her house, this is what I came to.....homemade cheescake (way better than any restaurant...seriously) and endless supply of margaritas. See, my job was to paint, Angie's job was to supply the food and beverages. Since she is pregnant, the more she stayed out of the room the better. We had a great time!! She is my best friend and is truely a breautiful person inside and out. I can't wait to see this little baby GiRl and all the fun she is going to bring. Love ya, Ang!!Birthday 2011....
My birthday was Feb. 4th and Richard gave me an awesome present. Saturday I went to Billings and stayed with my friend Angie to help paint her baby room!! Angie's husband Jaspur was gone also, just us girls. As I walked into her house, this is what I came to.....homemade cheescake (way better than any restaurant...seriously) and endless supply of margaritas. See, my job was to paint, Angie's job was to supply the food and beverages. Since she is pregnant, the more she stayed out of the room the better. We had a great time!! She is my best friend and is truely a breautiful person inside and out. I can't wait to see this little baby GiRl and all the fun she is going to bring. Love ya, Ang!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment