Richard and I went to Pheasants Forever Banquet this year to support the local chapter, and Richard was hoping that he would win a gun :) 5 different guns were raffeled off by buying a playing card and then ripping it in half, if your half was drawn out you win the gun. When we went to buy this guns card there were only 3 left out of the whole deck!We sat in the back of the room by some friends and when they announced the winner I couldn't really hear them. When this gun was drawn I actually had to lean over to the guy next to me and find out if I had won, and I did!! I am sure if any of the other cards had won Richard would have gladly walked up there to get the gun, but since this one was pink...he let me go :) It's a massive sucker, as you can see it's about the size of a business card. Watch out now, she's packing heat :)



No comments:
Post a Comment