Thank you Grandma and Grandpa!! WE LOVE YOU :)

Grandma and Grandpa O'Donnell were kind enough to come down to Powell and stay with Shelby while Richard and I went to Denver for a hockey game. They are the only people that Shelby will stay overnight with. I am soooo thankful for them coming down and watching her, it is the first time in over 1 1/2 years that we have gotten away without her. I can't tell you how much I appreciate them, and Shelby LoVEs them sooo much.

1 comment:

  1. Did you know I laugh, nod my head, and smile all the way through your blog? LOVE it sooo much- and had tons of catching up to do!!! You were in Denver? Happy anniversary to you two love birds ;0) And oh I loved your Christmas card- Shelby could not be more beautiful, she looks exactly like her momma! Sounds like she has a personality to match.
    Any chance I'll get to see ya this winter/spring?? I think a trip south would do you good- time to thaw out. come on...puleeeease???

    ReplyDelete